Cheverus Catholic School
Tel: (781) 324-6584
- Cheverus Centennial School is a Catholic School grounded in Christian values.
- Our school community recognizes diversity and respects the dignity and uniqueness of each student.
- With a faith-based curriculum, our students are taught to develop their academic and social skills, as well as their spiritual life in order to face the challenges of an ever-changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Everett Grades: NS-8 | 241 students
54 Oakes St
Everett, MA 02149
(607) 389-2448 1.5 NS-8
- Malden Grades: 9-12 | 556 students
99 Crystal St
Malden, MA 02148
(781) 475-5308 1.1 9-12
- Everett Grades: PK-K | 20 students
195 Elm St
Everett, MA 02149
(617) 387-4249 1.7 PK-K
- Lynn Grades: PK-8 | 284 students
28 Bowler St
Lynn, MA 01904
(781) 593-8292 7.1 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?