Malden Catholic High School
- Since 1932, Malden Catholic, an independent, college-preparatory school sponsored by the Xaverian Brothers, has created a family-like community of faith that has fashioned men of character from boys entrusted by parents to our care.
- A regional school for 700 young men, Malden Catholic strives to maintain the intimacy of its beginnings as a parish high school that prepared generations of its sons for rewarding college careers, success in a variety of professions and endeavors, and meaningful personal lives.
- The success of Malden Catholic is related to the quality of the faculty and staff members who have powerfully impacted the lives of generations of young men.
- The Community as a whole works diligently to ensure that a Malden Catholic education continues to be available to a variety of deserving young men from traditional neighborhoods and beyond.
- It is our mission to deliver the message of the Xaverian Brothers as well as our message of spiritual and academic distinction in a highly competitive market.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||589 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,000|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Winter Track, Wrestling,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DanversGrades: 6-12 | 1500 students
72 Spring Street
Danvers, MA 01923
- EverettGrades: 9-12 | 280 students
Everett, MA 02149
- DorchesterGrades: 7-12 | 1539 students
150 William T Morrissey Blvd
Dorchester, MA 02125
- ReadingGrades: 6-12 | 750 students
101 Willow St.
Reading, MA 01867
- CambridgeGrades: 9-12 | 440 students
1 Matignon Rd
Cambridge, MA 02140