East Boston Central Catholic School
- East Boston Central Catholic School is committed to strong basic skills development within a solid Christian Framework.
- The curriculum at all times is geared to foster the growth of individual self-worth; to develop a love and commitment to our faith; to encourage knowledge and pride in one's heritage; to develop an appreciation and respect for cultural diversities; and to develop a commitment of service to others.
- East Boston Central Catholic School rests on a foundation of Christian beliefs.
- The philosophy of the school reflects the values and ideals of all those who have a vital part in the growth, development, and life of the school.
- The effectiveness of its philosophy is measured by the attitudes, behavior, and daily living of the students, parents, and faculty who have assimilated it.
- The philosophy of the school stresses the need for “community among people” as a basic strategy for students and faculty to value in coping with the perplexities and decisions of an ever-changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- EverettGrades: PK-8 | 279 students
54 Oakes St
Everett, MA 02149
- ChelseaGrades: K-9 | 287 students
Chelsea, MA 02150
- BostonGrades: PK-8 | 215 students
9 Moon St
Boston, MA 02113
- RoxburyGrades: PK-8 | 204 students
131 Mount Pleasant Ave
Roxbury, MA 02119
- BostonGrades: NS-6 | 328 students
30 Fairfield Street and 26 Exeter Street
Boston, MA 02116
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.