East Boston Central Catholic School
- East Boston Central Catholic School is committed to strong basic skills development within a solid Christian Framework.
- The curriculum at all times is geared to foster the growth of individual self-worth; to develop a love and commitment to our faith; to encourage knowledge and pride in one's heritage; to develop an appreciation and respect for cultural diversities; and to develop a commitment of service to others.
- East Boston Central Catholic School rests on a foundation of Christian beliefs.
- The philosophy of the school reflects the values and ideals of all those who have a vital part in the growth, development, and life of the school.
- The effectiveness of its philosophy is measured by the attitudes, behavior, and daily living of the students, parents, and faculty who have assimilated it.
- The philosophy of the school stresses the need for “community among people” as a basic strategy for students and faculty to value in coping with the perplexities and decisions of an ever-changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boston Grades: PK-8 | 279 students
9 Moon St
Boston, MA 02113
(617) 227-3143 0.9 PK-8
- Chelsea Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
Chelsea, MA 02150
(617) 884-2626 1.5 PK-8
- Everett Grades: NS-8 | 241 students
54 Oakes St
Everett, MA 02149
(607) 389-2448 2.5 NS-8
- Chestnut Hill Grades: NS-6 | 327 students
20 Manet Road
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
(617) 527-7540 7.3 NS-6
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.