- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 131 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,000
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Spread throughout the year, each class studies various age appropriate themes: seasons of the year, weather, plants, insects, birds, animals, family, transportation, etc. The teachers incorporate art, music and educational materials into each thematic unit. For example the three-year-olds studying the farm, learn the names and habits of farm animals and common activities of farm life, learn that flour comes from wheat and is used in the bread we bake. They churn milk to make butter, then spread it on crackers and eat. American and European farm sets and farm related puzzles and puppets are available for free play during this period. Parents may help with in-school activities and reinforce learning at home by reviewing new vocabulary. In addition, the children are introduced to classical children`s literature. They paint at easels, use stencils, water colors, tempera, chalk and even shoe polish to create beautiful masterpieces. The director works with classroom teachers and with the children, individually, to ensure that each child`s developmental needs are met. Parents are encouraged to discuss their concerns with a teacher, or with the director, so that small matters, whether educational or administrative, may yield to minor adjustments, not grow into major problems. Success of the program-yours and ours-depends upon the faculty of well-educated, warm and loving teachers, who in cooperation with the parents are committed to giving each child the joy of learning and the foundational skills for a lifetime of achievement. Students enjoy Spanish, French, German and Chinese classes each week and music classes twice a week.
- Computers, dance, taikwondo, pottery, yoga and soccer shots are also available classes for students .
- Before school, (starting at 8am) and after school (ending at 6 pm) are also available.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Stratford Preschool cost?
What sports does Stratford Preschool offer?
When is the application deadline for Stratford Preschool?
Endorse Stratford Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards