Sts Simon & Jude School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- The mission of Saints Simon and Jude School is to instill in our students personal excellence, academic proficiency, and Gospel values within an active parish-centered community extending to the community at large.
- The philosophy of Saints Simon and Jude School centers on four ideals; forming Catholic values; striving for academic excellence and a quality education; fostering the unique potential of each student within a Catholic identity; developing faith through service to others and active membership in a Catholic parish community.
- Our schoolwide learning expectations reflect our commitment to educate the whole child spiritually, academically, social/emotionally, physically, and globally.
- We strive by personal example and values incorporated into our daily teaching to give our students a model of life centered on our resurrected Christ.
- We recognize that parents are primary educators of their children; thus, we design our programs to complement Catholic family values. We encourage each student to achieve personal and academic excellence.
- Our curriculum recognizes individual differences in gifts, abilities, and learning styles.
- In each classroom, teachers focus on creating a faith community based on prayer, service, and parish involvement.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||488 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$6700-$7700 annually|
|Admissions Director||Sharon Daniels|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess, Choir, CJSF, Drama (Christmas Pageant), Handbells, Student Government, Yearbook|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: K-8 | 501 students
9700 Levee Dr
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
(714)378-9932 0.8 K-8
Small class sizes allows more involvement with the children
- Posted by Parent - Mr B
A great school. My children are very happy there which is the most important thing. In addition, the academics are challenging and the teachers are kind.
- Posted by Parent - DM
SSJ is an amazing school!
- Posted by Parent - Farina
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.