Sts Simon & Jude School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- The mission of Saints Simon and Jude School is to instill in our students personal excellence, academic proficiency, and Gospel values within an active parish-centered community extending to the community at large.
- The philosophy of Saints Simon and Jude School centers on four ideals; forming Catholic values; striving for academic excellence and a quality education; fostering the unique potential of each student within a Catholic identity; developing faith through service to others and active membership in a Catholic parish community.
- Our schoolwide learning expectations reflect our commitment to educate the whole child spiritually, academically, social/emotionally, physically, and globally.
- We strive by personal example and values incorporated into our daily teaching to give our students a model of life centered on our resurrected Christ.
- We recognize that parents are primary educators of their children; thus, we design our programs to complement Catholic family values. We encourage each student to achieve personal and academic excellence.
- Our curriculum recognizes individual differences in gifts, abilities, and learning styles.
- In each classroom, teachers focus on creating a faith community based on prayer, service, and parish involvement.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||664 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$6700-$7700 annually|
|Admissions Director||Sharon Daniels|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess, Choir, CJSF, Drama (Christmas Pageant), Handbells, Student Government, Yearbook|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: K-8 | 501 students
9700 Levee Dr
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
(714)378-9932 0.8 K-8
- Huntington Beach Grades: K-8 | 598 students
16377 Bradbury Ln
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
(714)846-2472 5 K-8
Small class sizes allows more involvement with the children
- Posted by Parent - Mr B
A great school. My children are very happy there which is the most important thing. In addition, the academics are challenging and the teachers are kind.
- Posted by Parent - DM
SSJ is an amazing school!
- Posted by Parent - Farina
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.