- Saint Bonaventure School operates as a service to the parishioners of Saint Bonaventure Parish.
- St Bonaventure School provide a Christ-centered, academically excellent, and safe school environment in which all children can achieve their maximum God-given potential.
- We hold that our religious identity is the heart of our school.
- Staff, students and parents strive to model a strong and challenging faith.
- We seek an enduring faith community based on Jesus command to love one another.
- Saint Bonaventure School is a lived experience of Church beliefs, traditions, and sacramental life, bringing the students to Christ.
- We commit ourselves to a challenging curriculum that integrates the subjects of religion, language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, the arts, technology and health/physical education with themes rooted in Gospel values and Catholic tradition.
- We foster a supportive and challenging climate that affirms the dignity of all persons within the school community.
- An essential dimension of our school philosophy is a focus on the needs of the whole person.
- Recognizing that today's students are tomorrow's leaders, Saint Bonaventure School balances high expectations with respect for individual differences.
- Students are encouraged to manage their lives effectively, assume responsibility for their actions or failure to act and internalize positive healthy attitudes of personal value and self-worth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Total Students||598 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: K-8 | 501 students
9700 Levee Dr
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
(714)378-9932 5.7 K-8
- Cypress Grades: PK-8 | 326 students
9201 Grindlay Street
Cypress, CA 90630
(714)827-4500 7.2 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.