- Saint Bonaventure School operates as a service to the parishioners of Saint Bonaventure Parish.
- St Bonaventure School provide a Christ-centered, academically excellent, and safe school environment in which all children can achieve their maximum God-given potential.
- We hold that our religious identity is the heart of our school.
- Staff, students and parents strive to model a strong and challenging faith.
- We seek an enduring faith community based on Jesus command to love one another.
- Saint Bonaventure School is a lived experience of Church beliefs, traditions, and sacramental life, bringing the students to Christ.
- We commit ourselves to a challenging curriculum that integrates the subjects of religion, language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, the arts, technology and health/physical education with themes rooted in Gospel values and Catholic tradition.
- We foster a supportive and challenging climate that affirms the dignity of all persons within the school community.
- An essential dimension of our school philosophy is a focus on the needs of the whole person.
- Recognizing that today's students are tomorrow's leaders, Saint Bonaventure School balances high expectations with respect for individual differences.
- Students are encouraged to manage their lives effectively, assume responsibility for their actions or failure to act and internalize positive healthy attitudes of personal value and self-worth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Total Students||598 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: K-8 | 541 students
9700 Levee Dr
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
(714)378-9932 5.7 K-8
- Cypress Grades: PK-8 | 353 students
9201 Grindlay Street
Cypress, CA 90630
(714)827-4500 7.2 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.