Blessed Sacrament Catholic School
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic School serves 291 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Blessed Sacrament Catholic School is 18:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Tuition Notes||10 payments of $465 per month, if you volunteer. $350 Registration fee for K-8.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Track and Field,
- We are dedicated to providing a Christ centered environment for children since He is the reason for our existence.We are dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment where children feel loved, respected, and accepted.We are dedicated to providing a holistic education with high academic standards so that children will be well prepared for high school and beyond.We are dedicated to providing a home and school partnership so that, together, we may better serve the needs of each student.We are dedicated to providing opportunities for Christian service so that children may become responsible members of the church and civic community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: K-8 | 598 students
16377 Bradbury Ln
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
(714)846-2472 2.6 K-8
- Stanton Grades: PK-8 | 179 students
8182 Chapman Ave
Stanton, CA 90680
(714)893-8882 2.3 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.