Blessed Sacrament Catholic School
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic School serves 291 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Blessed Sacrament Catholic School is 18:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Tuition Notes||10 payments of $465 per month, if you volunteer. $350 Registration fee for K-8.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Track and Field,
- We are dedicated to providing a Christ centered environment for children since He is the reason for our existence.We are dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment where children feel loved, respected, and accepted.We are dedicated to providing a holistic education with high academic standards so that children will be well prepared for high school and beyond.We are dedicated to providing a home and school partnership so that, together, we may better serve the needs of each student.We are dedicated to providing opportunities for Christian service so that children may become responsible members of the church and civic community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: K-8 | 598 students
16377 Bradbury Ln
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
(714)846-2472 2.6 K-8
- Stanton Grades: PK-8 | 179 students
8182 Chapman Ave
Stanton, CA 90680
(714)893-8882 2.3 PK-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.