Blessed Sacrament Catholic School
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic School serves 291 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Blessed Sacrament Catholic School is 18:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Tuition Notes||10 payments of $465 per month, if you volunteer. $350 Registration fee for K-8.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Track and Field,
- We are dedicated to providing a Christ centered environment for children since He is the reason for our existence.We are dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment where children feel loved, respected, and accepted.We are dedicated to providing a holistic education with high academic standards so that children will be well prepared for high school and beyond.We are dedicated to providing a home and school partnership so that, together, we may better serve the needs of each student.We are dedicated to providing opportunities for Christian service so that children may become responsible members of the church and civic community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: K-8 | 598 students
16377 Bradbury Ln
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
(714)846-2472 2.6 K-8
- Stanton Grades: PK-8 | 179 students
8182 Chapman Ave
Stanton, CA 90680
(714)893-8882 2.3 PK-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.