Blessed Sacrament Catholic School
Blessed Sacrament Catholic School serves 294 students in grades Prekindergarten-8, is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
The student:teacher of Blessed Sacrament Catholic School is 25:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Catholic.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 294 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,650
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
10 payments of $465 per month, if you volunteer. $350 Registration fee for K-8.
- We are dedicated to providing a Christ centered environment for children since He is the reason for our existence.We are dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment where children feel loved, respected, and accepted.We are dedicated to providing a holistic education with high academic standards so that children will be well prepared for high school and beyond.We are dedicated to providing a home and school partnership so that, together, we may better serve the needs of each student.We are dedicated to providing opportunities for Christian service so that children may become responsible members of the church and civic community.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Blessed Sacrament Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.