Montessori Childrens World
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Montessori Children's World has been established since 1973. We take great pride in having provided thousands of children with quality Montessori education for the past 40+ years.
- Our schools emphasize a balance between the child's academic learning with their social and emotional growth.
- At every age level, great care is taken to provide the appropriate environment to support the child in all areas of development.
- MCW has a highly qualified and caring staff. Most of our Montessori teachers have over 20 years of Montessori teaching experience.
- In addition to their early childhood teaching units, all of our teachers have extensive Montessori training.
- All staff is first aid trained and CPR certified.
- Most importantly our staff is highly dedicated to providing a safe, happy, and nurturing environment for all children.
- We strive to nurture the child in all areas of development which helps to instill self-confidence and independence.
- One of the ways we encourage this growth is through extra-curricular activities.
- Some of the programs we offer are Music, Yoga, Fine Arts, Clay Class, Ballet/Tap, Gymnastics, Dance, and Swimming Lessons.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Please set up a tour to get more information|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Safe and Comfortable Clothing)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please set up a tour to get more information.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ms. Noreen & Ms. Tricia|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Noreen & Ms. Tricia|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Dance, Gymnastics, SwimmingBallet, Dance,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Clay Class, Fine Arts Program, Music
- Montessori Children`s World is a family owned and operated school business since 1973. We take great pride in having provided thousands of children with quality Montessori education for the past 40+ years. Our schools emphasize a balance between the child`s academic learning with their social and emotional growth. At every age level, great care is taken to provide the appropriate environment to support the child in all areas of development.
Profile last updated:
my daughter and I love this school!. Everyone who works there is so kind and loving. I could not have been happier with the curriculum, To describe the school in one word I would say "caring", great preschool and daycare the teachers care about the kids Highly recommend this place, I am consistently impressed by the caring nature of the staff, and the ways in which they nurture each individual child to help shape them into leaders, thinkers
- Posted by Parent - Lilieth
Both of my sons have attended MCW in Westminster. My oldest graduated a couple of years ago. I can't say enough about this school. They have very caring, experienced and knowledgeable staff that care for the children. Some of the things I value most about the program are:- They bring in 3rd party providers that teach yoga, music, dance, and art. My boys participated in the yoga, music and art programs. These are at an extra (very reasonable) cost. But it's such a blessing and convenience to be able to have my children participate in these things while at MCW.- Both my boys began reading at the age of 4 due to their program. And we are not parents that are really good about reading every night but somehow their magic worked on both my boys (and many other children that participate in the program).- There is a well-protected pool on the premises and every summer the school offers daily swim lessons for the kids.- We absolutely love the Montessori self-guided format of teaching and the way that older and younger kids interact and teach each other in the classroom.- My oldest graduated from their kindergarten program and is now considered an advanced student at the public school that he attends. We love and highly recommend this school and its loving staff.
- Posted by Parent - Melania Charles
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.