Bethany Christian Academy
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (714) 891-9783
- The mission of Bethany Christian Academy is to work together with the home and church to provide a Christ-centered environment that will nurture children spiritually, academically, and physically, so that we produce citizens that will be a transforming influence in this world.
- It is our desire that all of our students and their families will come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform Shirt; Jeans or Uniform Pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,200|
|Tuition Notes||Registration Fee: $550/student K-5 tuition-$6000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,925|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Trish Harnish|
|Admissions Associate||Denise Lewis|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, Drill Team, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Dance,|
Drill Team, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||21 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Audiovisual Engineering, Creative Writing Festival, Elementary Speech Meet, Jr. High Speech Meet, Math Olympics, Spelling Bee|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Art Festival, Culinary Arts, Elementary Music and Musicals, Landscaping and Environmental Design, Puppetry, Stop Motion Animation, Worship Band, Yearbook
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Drill Team Competitions, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball
- People that viewed Bethany Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Grace Christian School, Carden Conservatory Preschool, Elementary & Junior High School, Willow Lane Town & Country School, Anaheim Discovery Christian School and Grace Lutheran School & Preschool.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington Beach Grades: PK-8 | 121 students
5702 Clark Drive
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
(714) 840-5127 7.4 PK-8
- Westminster Grades: PK-K | 14 students
14203 Willow Lane
Westminster, CA 92683
(714) 894-4036 0.8 PK-K
- Huntington Beach Grades: PK-8 | 454 students
5172 Mcfadden Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
(714) 899-1600 2.4 PK-8
My son went there for 8th grade and I''m very pleased with the faculty, facility, etc... I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone!!!
- Posted by Parent - kschi
My girls have been incredibly served by the teachers at this school. Challenging academics, tailored to each child's needs, with great extra-curricular activities and small class sizes. A great school
- Posted by Parent - danam
I attended Bethany as a student. Plus, I worked there in my teen years as a daycare worker, and then a few years later as a teacher and chaplain. I highly recommend this school. When I went to high school after attending Bethany, I was more than prepared educationally for what high school had to offer. Now, as the youth pastor at the church, when the students go into high school from Bethany I still hear the same comment. I recommend this school not only for the academics, but also for the emphasis towards education based on Christian principles and emphasis on spiritual growth.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - greg.
I have 3 kids here, and God has used this school to bless each of them immensely! Talented teachers, and a family-like atmosphere for your child.
- Posted by Parent - dillc
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?