- Stuart School of Santa Rosa is a non-profit school which is privately owned and accredited by national and state standards.
- We provide appropriately individualized instruction and personal attention, which recognizes differences in ability.
- The program at Stuart School allows children to work well above grade level and/or receive the extra help needed in any subject area to guarantee academic success.
- Thus, your student who may have exceeded accomplishments of their age peers will be challenged, rather than shackled below their abilities.
- As good self-esteem is based on doing well, this freedom for academic success ensures a child feeling good about himself and develops a love of learning.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,600|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Lyn Giovanniello|
|Admissions Associate||Andrea Caron|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa RosaGrades: PK-12 | 423 students
655 Willowside Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Santa RosaGrades: PK-8 | 90 students
1569 Brush Creek Rd
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
PetalumaGrades: NS-8 | 132 students
825 Middlefield Dr / 211 Spring Hill Rd
Petaluma, CA 94952
PenngroveGrades: NS-K | 25 students
11201 Main St. Po Box 159
Penngrove, CA 94951
SebastopolGrades: UG | 30 students
4004 Bones Rd
Sebastopol, CA 95472
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.