Stuart Preparatory School
- Stuart School of Santa Rosa is a non-profit school which is privately owned and accredited by national and state standards.
- We provide appropriately individualized instruction and personal attention, which recognizes differences in ability.
- The program at Stuart School allows children to work well above grade level and/or receive the extra help needed in any subject area to guarantee academic success.
- Thus, your student who may have exceeded accomplishments of their age peers will be challenged, rather than shackled below their abilities.
- As good self-esteem is based on doing well, this freedom for academic success ensures a child feeling good about himself and develops a love of learning.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,600|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Lyn Giovanniello|
|Admissions Associate||Andrea Caron|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa RosaGrades: PK-6 | 95 students
1569 Brush Creek Rd
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Santa RosaGrades: PK-12 | 356 students
655 Willowside Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- NapaGrades: PK-6 | 112 students
Po Box 4077
Napa, CA 94558
- SonomaGrades: PK-7 | 56 students
276 E. Napa Street
Sonoma, CA 95476
- PetalumaGrades: NS-8 | 132 students
825 Middlefield Dr / 211 Spring Hill Rd
Petaluma, CA 94952
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.