Woodside West School
- Woodside West School seek to encourage in each child a natural love of learning, positive social skills and a healthy self-image, in a safe and caring environment.
- As children develop, in age and understanding, we will provide activities and experiences appropriate to their stages of development and opportunities to venture out into the community on field trips under the supervision of watchful and qualified teachers.
- Woodside West School is a very special place, a place where children can be children and where adults can feel secure leaving their most precious little people under our loving, attentive care.
- We provide a range of services to address the special needs of every child.
- We treat every child who comes to visit with us like one of our own, and the little ones flourish in our understanding, encouraging environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.