Woodside West School
- Woodside West School seek to encourage in each child a natural love of learning, positive social skills and a healthy self-image, in a safe and caring environment.
- As children develop, in age and understanding, we will provide activities and experiences appropriate to their stages of development and opportunities to venture out into the community on field trips under the supervision of watchful and qualified teachers.
- Woodside West School is a very special place, a place where children can be children and where adults can feel secure leaving their most precious little people under our loving, attentive care.
- We provide a range of services to address the special needs of every child.
- We treat every child who comes to visit with us like one of our own, and the little ones flourish in our understanding, encouraging environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.