Woodside West School
- Woodside West School seek to encourage in each child a natural love of learning, positive social skills and a healthy self-image, in a safe and caring environment.
- As children develop, in age and understanding, we will provide activities and experiences appropriate to their stages of development and opportunities to venture out into the community on field trips under the supervision of watchful and qualified teachers.
- Woodside West School is a very special place, a place where children can be children and where adults can feel secure leaving their most precious little people under our loving, attentive care.
- We provide a range of services to address the special needs of every child.
- We treat every child who comes to visit with us like one of our own, and the little ones flourish in our understanding, encouraging environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.