North Valley School
- North Valley School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and serves up to 86 hard-of hearing, deaf, emotionally disturbed, and learning disabled coed students, K through 12th grade.
- North Valley School serves these children by addressing the needs of the total individual.
- Through the intake process, including observation, assessment and prescription, specific academic, vocational and behavioral goals are established for each child.
- Remediation of specific academic needs is accomplished through individualized and reality-based instruction.
- Mental Health services are provided to support students reaching these goals.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
June 20, 2018
You would think it would be easier to get your child into an elementary or primary school than into a prep school. But in fact it is almost as complicated.
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.