North Valley School
- North Valley School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and serves up to 86 hard-of hearing, deaf, emotionally disturbed, and learning disabled coed students, K through 12th grade.
- North Valley School serves these children by addressing the needs of the total individual.
- Through the intake process, including observation, assessment and prescription, specific academic, vocational and behavioral goals are established for each child.
- Remediation of specific academic needs is accomplished through individualized and reality-based instruction.
- Mental Health services are provided to support students reaching these goals.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.