North Valley School
- North Valley School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and serves up to 86 hard-of hearing, deaf, emotionally disturbed, and learning disabled coed students, K through 12th grade.
- North Valley School serves these children by addressing the needs of the total individual.
- Through the intake process, including observation, assessment and prescription, specific academic, vocational and behavioral goals are established for each child.
- Remediation of specific academic needs is accomplished through individualized and reality-based instruction.
- Mental Health services are provided to support students reaching these goals.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.