North Valley School
- North Valley School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and serves up to 86 hard-of hearing, deaf, emotionally disturbed, and learning disabled coed students, K through 12th grade.
- North Valley School serves these children by addressing the needs of the total individual.
- Through the intake process, including observation, assessment and prescription, specific academic, vocational and behavioral goals are established for each child.
- Remediation of specific academic needs is accomplished through individualized and reality-based instruction.
- Mental Health services are provided to support students reaching these goals.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.