North Valley School
- North Valley School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and serves up to 86 hard-of hearing, deaf, emotionally disturbed, and learning disabled coed students, K through 12th grade.
- North Valley School serves these children by addressing the needs of the total individual.
- Through the intake process, including observation, assessment and prescription, specific academic, vocational and behavioral goals are established for each child.
- Remediation of specific academic needs is accomplished through individualized and reality-based instruction.
- Mental Health services are provided to support students reaching these goals.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.