St. Rose Elementary School
At St. Rose Catholic School, our focus is to educate the whole child, from preschool through 8th grade.
Our fully accredited program allows students to reach their fullest potential - intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
We provide an academic, caring environment for all grade levels - from preschool through the Junior High years.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 272 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,250
- Average class size: 40 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Generous family discount
% on Financial Aid
- Experienced, fully qualified, caring teachers and staff
- A full range of curriculum including religion, art, music, and Spanish
- A well-appointed library, gym, and an up-to-date computer lab
- Front Row Seat classroom surround-sound system and Smart Boards
- Science and Resource specialists
- Full-time school counselor
- After school sports leagues, drama, and art classes
- On-site extended care provided through YMCA
- Hot lunch program
- Active Student Council and other leadership opportunities
- Service Learning at all grade levels
- Instruction in religion, character development and kindness
- A full 180 days of instruction each year
- Strong community spirit and committed parents
Endorse St. Rose Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.