St Rose Elementary School
- At St. Rose Catholic School, our focus is to educate the whole child, from preschool through 8th grade.
- Our fully accredited program allows students to reach their fullest potential - intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- We provide an academic, caring environment for all grade levels - from preschool through the Junior High years.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||40 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,250|
|Tuition Notes||Generous family discount|
|% on Financial Aid|
- Experienced, fully qualified, caring teachers and staff
- A full range of curriculum including religion, art, music, and Spanish
- A well-appointed library, gym, and an up-to-date computer lab
- Front Row Seat classroom surround-sound system and Smart Boards
- Science and Resource specialists
- Full-time school counselor
- After school sports leagues, drama, and art classes
- On-site extended care provided through YMCA
- Hot lunch program
- Active Student Council and other leadership opportunities
- Service Learning at all grade levels
- Instruction in religion, character development and kindness
- A full 180 days of instruction each year
- Strong community spirit and committed parents
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Rosa Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
300 Farmers Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
(707)545-7252 4.1 PK-8
- Santa Rosa Grades: K-2
50 Mark West Springs Rd., Ste. 500
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707)303-7127 3.8 K-2
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.