St Rose Elementary School
- At St. Rose Catholic School, our focus is to educate the whole child, from preschool through 8th grade.
- Our fully accredited program allows students to reach their fullest potential - intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- We provide an academic, caring environment for all grade levels - from preschool through the Junior High years.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||40 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,250|
|Tuition Notes||Generous family discount|
|% on Financial Aid|
- Experienced, fully qualified, caring teachers and staff
- A full range of curriculum including religion, art, music, and Spanish
- A well-appointed library, gym, and an up-to-date computer lab
- Front Row Seat classroom surround-sound system and Smart Boards
- Science and Resource specialists
- Full-time school counselor
- After school sports leagues, drama, and art classes
- On-site extended care provided through YMCA
- Hot lunch program
- Active Student Council and other leadership opportunities
- Service Learning at all grade levels
- Instruction in religion, character development and kindness
- A full 180 days of instruction each year
- Strong community spirit and committed parents
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Rosa Grades: PK-8 | 329 students
300 Farmers Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
(707)545-7252 4.1 PK-8
- Santa Rosa Grades: K-2
50 Mark West Springs Rd., Ste. 500
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707)303-7127 3.8 K-2
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.