St. Rose Elementary School
Tel: (707) 545-0379
At St. Rose Catholic School, our focus is to educate the whole child, from preschool through 8th grade.
Our fully accredited program allows students to reach their fullest potential - intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
We provide an academic, caring environment for all grade levels - from preschool through the Junior High years.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||40 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,250|
|Tuition Notes||Generous family discount|
|% on Financial Aid|
- Experienced, fully qualified, caring teachers and staff
- A full range of curriculum including religion, art, music, and Spanish
- A well-appointed library, gym, and an up-to-date computer lab
- Front Row Seat classroom surround-sound system and Smart Boards
- Science and Resource specialists
- Full-time school counselor
- After school sports leagues, drama, and art classes
- On-site extended care provided through YMCA
- Hot lunch program
- Active Student Council and other leadership opportunities
- Service Learning at all grade levels
- Instruction in religion, character development and kindness
- A full 180 days of instruction each year
- Strong community spirit and committed parents
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Rosa Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
300 Farmers Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
(707) 545-7252 4.1 PK-8
- Santa Rosa Grades: K-2
50 Mark West Springs Rd., Ste. 500
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707) 303-7127 3.8 K-2
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.