Anova Center For Education - ACE Sonoma
- Anova is Northern California`s most trusted provider of education and therapy services for children and adults living with autism. Anova's Mission is to provide innovative educational and behavioral services to children and adults with autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, emotional disturbance, and other neurodevelopmental impairments. Our services are provided in school, community, and home environments, allowing individuals to function more independently, engage in meaningful relationships with others, and lead an improved quality of life.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Anova Center for Education is more than a school...it is a unique educational model. We provide each child the support to achieve his or her potential while receiving an incomparable education. Anova offers the highest quality of care, including specialized education, behavior analysis, occupational therapy, social cognition, speech and language assessment, clinical consultation, early intervention, after-school groups, summer camps, transitional services, training, and paraprofessional support. Anova's services are provided in our three non-profit K-12 schools located in Santa Rosa, San Rafael, and Concord, the public school system, and in-home environments.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Sobrante Grades: K-12 | 85 students
431 Rincon Rd
El Sobrante, CA 94803
(510)223-9550 43.3 K-12
- San Pablo Grades: 2-12 | 78 students
4138 Lakeside Dr
San Pablo, CA 94806
(510)262-1500 41.6 2-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.