Anova Center For Education - ACE Sonoma
- Anova is Northern California`s most trusted provider of education and therapy services for children and adults living with autism.
- Anova's Mission is to provide innovative educational and behavioral services to children and adults with autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, emotional disturbance, and other neurodevelopmental impairments.
- Our services are provided in school, community, and home environments, allowing individuals to function more independently, engage in meaningful relationships with others, and lead an improved quality of life.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Anova Center for Education is more than a school...it is a unique educational model. We provide each child the support to achieve his or her potential while receiving an incomparable education. Anova offers the highest quality of care, including specialized education, behavior analysis, occupational therapy, social cognition, speech and language assessment, clinical consultation, early intervention, after-school groups, summer camps, transitional services, training, and paraprofessional support. Anova's services are provided in our three non-profit K-12 schools located in Santa Rosa, San Rafael, and Concord, the public school system, and in-home environments.
- People that viewed Anova Center For Education - ACE Sonoma also viewed these schools: Lattice Educational Services.
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.