Anova Center For Education - ACE Sonoma
- Anova is Northern California`s most trusted provider of education and therapy services for children and adults living with autism. Anova's Mission is to provide innovative educational and behavioral services to children and adults with autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, emotional disturbance, and other neurodevelopmental impairments. Our services are provided in school, community, and home environments, allowing individuals to function more independently, engage in meaningful relationships with others, and lead an improved quality of life.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Anova Center for Education is more than a school...it is a unique educational model. We provide each child the support to achieve his or her potential while receiving an incomparable education. Anova offers the highest quality of care, including specialized education, behavior analysis, occupational therapy, social cognition, speech and language assessment, clinical consultation, early intervention, after-school groups, summer camps, transitional services, training, and paraprofessional support. Anova's services are provided in our three non-profit K-12 schools located in Santa Rosa, San Rafael, and Concord, the public school system, and in-home environments.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Anova Center For Education - ACE Sonoma also viewed these schools: Lattice Educational Services, Bethel Christian Academy, East Bay Waldorf School and A Better Chance School/California Autism Foundation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Sobrante Grades: K-12 | 85 students
431 Rincon Rd
El Sobrante, CA 94803
(510)223-9550 43.3 K-12
- El Sobrante Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
3800 Clark Road
El Sobrante, CA 94803
(510)222-3297 43.9 PK-8
- San Pablo Grades: K-12 | 34 students
4138 Lakeside Dr
San Pablo, CA 94806
(510)262-1500 41.6 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.