Anova is Northern California`s most trusted provider of education and therapy services for children and adults living with autism. Anova's Mission is to provide innovative educational and behavioral services to children and adults with autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, emotional disturbance, and other neurodevelopmental impairments. Our services are provided in school, community, and home environments, allowing individuals to function more independently, engage in meaningful relationships with others, and lead an improved quality of life.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 132 students
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Autism, ADHD, Sensory Processing Disorder, Anxiety, Other
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Anova Center for Education is more than a school...it is a unique educational model. We provide each child the support to achieve his or her potential while receiving an incomparable education. Anova offers the highest quality of care, including specialized education, behavior analysis, occupational therapy, social cognition, speech and language assessment, clinical consultation, early intervention, after-school groups, summer camps, transitional services, training, and paraprofessional support. Anova's services are provided in our three non-profit K-12 schools located in Santa Rosa, San Rafael, and Concord, the public school system, and in-home environments.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Anova Center For Education - ACE Sonoma?
The application deadline for Anova Center For Education - ACE Sonoma is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Anova Center For Education - ACE Sonoma. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.