St Eugene's Cathedral School
St Eugene's Cathedral School Photo #2 - St. Eugene's Cathedral School - Children our hope, our future: fostering a love for learning
St Eugene's Cathedral School Photo #3 - First graders study the butterfly and bring science to life.
St Eugene's Cathedral School Photo #4 - St. Eugene's students love to learn! But learning is not confined to the classroom, and it isn't limited to teacher-student engagement. Our active learners love to learn in class, with their parents and from their classrooms, in a variety of settings. Pictured here are fourth graders studying California history at the Petaluma Adobe.
- St. Eugene Cathedral School is a family oriented school whose philosophy, purpose and programs focus on the integration of Christian values in the lives of students, families, church and society.
- St. Eugene Cathedral School offers a kindergarten through eighth grade educational program and extended day care.
- Our educational program is directed toward providing a supportive environment where students are assisted in discovering and developing their skills.
- St. Eugene Cathedral School is a community of faith built on the values, beliefs, and traditions of Catholic education.
- The purpose of our school is to be a Catholic Christian educational community which assists and compliments parents, who are the primary educators of their children, in providing for the development of the total person.
- We aim to do this by providing an education which allows a child to see him/herself as a unique person and by providing a supportive and nurturing environment in which skills can be developed.
- The school community impresses on the student his/her personal responsibility to become the best person he/she can be.
- In this way we endeavor to prepare each student for a full life in which decisions are made in a reflective and responsible manner.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||329 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,830|
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.