Victory Christian Academy
5.00 (6 reviews)
- Victory Christian Academy (VCA) is growing, and is the only K-12 Traditional Christian Day School in Sonoma County,
- Grounded in Christ, Ready for the World. We exist, in partnership with families, to provide a nurturing and challenging educational experience in a Christ-centered community, where students are renewed in the image of their Creator and are equipped to live out their God-given purpose for His glory and the good of others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,450|
|Tuition Notes||Varies according to grade level and number of children in family.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Wendy Cunningham|
|Admissions Associate||Lisa Marseglia|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- We lease a portion of the Santa Rosa Bible Church campus, the former home of Rincon Valley Christian School. We would love to show you around campus. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (707) 539-1486 to schedule a tour.
- Some of the many amenities of our campus:
- A music room with instruments from timpani to tuba
- A well-equipped science/chemistry laboratory
- A generously sized elementary playground
- A beautiful gymnasium
- Athletics fields
- Computer labA dedicated art classroom
- WiFi throughout the campus
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Rosa Grades: 9-12 | 330 students
2500 Farmers Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
(707)545-1770 2.4 9-12
- Santa Rosa Grades: PK-8 | 287 students
4400 Day School Place
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707)284-3200 6.5 PK-8
- Antioch Grades: PK-12 | 424 students
1745 E 18th St
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)779-2010 58.7 PK-12
- Danville Grades: 6-12 | 490 students
2100 Mt Diablo Scenic Blvd
Danville, CA 94506
(925)837-5375 59.7 6-12
- Fremont Grades: NS-12 | 685 students
4760 Thornton Avenue
Fremont, CA 94536
(510)744-2241 73.6 NS-12
What a great first year! Victory Christian follows in the footsteps of Rincon Valley Christian School that has been providing Christian education in Santa Rosa for 49 years. Victory Christian has been a blessing to my son and to our family. My son had a great time playing Basketball and Volleyball making it to the championship games for both with his 8th grade team. The teachers and coaches have been so encouraging while providing an excellent learning environment that focuses on Christ. They help the students to grow and to meet the world ahead fully prepared. We have been so blessed by this school and look forward to next year!
- Posted by Parent - Josh Hammer
VCA has been an amazing addition to our family this year. It is a wonderful school that establishes a fabulous community. I have never been more at peace to leave my 5-year-old somewhere I cannot stay. Every morning as we dropped her off on the playground the older girls would say "Hey, Good morning! Come play with us!" She would then have no problem leaving me and go hug everyone and play. This alone would have made the school worth it for us. But In addition, they run the school with a Biblical worldview. The staff are easy to communicate with and they take their students education seriously. I'm so excited to see them grow and continue and we are so excited about our older daughter to join the VCA family next year.
- Posted by Parent - Ashley
VCA is an amazing school. They have handled everything that has been thrown at Sonoma County this year beautifully. They transitioned to VCA @ Home so smoothly and have done a wonderful job communicating with families, asking for our feedback and listening to it all along the way. I truly feel like my Freshman has not fallen behind academically during this time and she knows she is part of a community that truly cares about her. The staff, principal and board members have gone above and beyond to create this special place. There is a feeling of acceptance and genuine caring when you are there. If you are looking for a school for your K-12th student, I highly recommend checking out VCA.
- Posted by Parent - Suzi Donovan
I am thrilled with the education my son is receiving at VCA. The teachers and staff are very knowledgeable and caring. The curriculum is fantastic and centered in Christian values. Music, art, and sports opportunities are excellent and the campus is beautiful.
- Posted by Parent - Sherri
I can't believe this school is only in it's first year. Throughout these months my son has had amazing personal growth because of the opportunities he has had at Victory Christian Academy - which just wouldn't have happened at any other school. He's enjoying his classes (and getting good grades - thanks to the dedicated and caring faculty), he's taken on a leadership role, and talks about going to college with excitement! Amazing! The diverse student body is positive and supportive, the staff VERY good at their jobs, and the curriculum well-rounded (and although other school districts are currently cutting these student opportunities, VCA has strong programs including sports, art, music, drama, and cutting-edge science and technology). They even provide free tutoring in math before school! So glad we made the decision for our son to attend here!
- Posted by Parent - VCA Parent
Outstanding academics and spiritual programs. Sports programs of exceptional quality and spirit.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - pegge
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.