Bethlehem Children's Center & Kindergarten
Tel: (707) 538-2266
- The education of young children is a joint venture between home, school and church.
- Our purpose is to provide a nurturing Christian environment in which each child can grow physically, cognitively, socially and spiritually.
- Our hope is to develop within each child, a loving respect for each other and for the wonders of God' s world.
- To assist them in their journeys are qualified and dedicated teachers.
- We are a privately owned ministry outreach of Bethlehem Lutheran Church's Christian education program.
- Bethlehem Lutheran School Board oversees the operation of the children's center.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Bethlehem Children's Center & Kindergarten also viewed these schools: Victory Christian Academy.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.