New Morning Montessori School
- New Morning Montessori is an environment for children ages two through five that offers opportunitities for development uniquely suited to the nature of young children.
- The Montessori program is designed to help the child develop independence, responsibility,self-discipline, and a joy for learning.
New Morning Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||International Montessori Council (IMC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Same as school year fees|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||32 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||3 half day minimum $289 5 extended day maximum $830 Multiple combinations available call school for options and more prices|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Melissa Smith|
|Admissions Associate||Martina Ohland|
- The school recognizes the uniqueness in personality and development of each child. Each child works at their own pace according to their own needs and interests. The child may choose from a variety of easily accessible activities. This freedom of choice allows the child to gain experience in making decisions, The choice to work on an activity for as long as needed, and to repeat as often as desired helps the child develop concentration, attention span, self motivation and confidence.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ukiah Grades: K-12 | 175 students
2001 Talmage Rd
Ukiah, CA 95482
(707)468-3896 3.2 K-12
- Redwood Valley Grades: PK-12 | 95 students
8555 Uva Drive
Redwood Valley, CA 95470
(707)485-8778 7.4 PK-12
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.