New Morning Montessori School
- New Morning Montessori is an environment for children ages two through five that offers opportunitities for development uniquely suited to the nature of young children.
- The Montessori program is designed to help the child develop independence, responsibility,self-discipline, and a joy for learning.
New Morning Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||International Montessori Council (IMC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Same as school year fees|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||32 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||3 half day minimum $289 5 extended day maximum $830 Multiple combinations available call school for options and more prices|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Melissa Smith|
|Admissions Associate||Martina Ohland|
- The school recognizes the uniqueness in personality and development of each child. Each child works at their own pace according to their own needs and interests. The child may choose from a variety of easily accessible activities. This freedom of choice allows the child to gain experience in making decisions, The choice to work on an activity for as long as needed, and to repeat as often as desired helps the child develop concentration, attention span, self motivation and confidence.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ukiah Grades: K-12 | 175 students
2001 Talmage Rd
Ukiah, CA 95482
(707)468-3896 3.2 K-12
- Redwood Valley Grades: PK-12 | 95 students
Po Box 9
Redwood Valley, CA 95470
(707)485-8778 7.4 PK-12
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.