Instilling Goodness / Developing Virtue Schools
- Instilling Goodness/Developing Virtue Schools are founded on the ideals set forth in the teachings of the Buddha.
- Accordingly, courses in Buddhist Studies are requisite for all students.
- Students of all faiths, however, are welcome. Our Buddhist schools, in partnership with parents, work to instill and develop in our students the core virtues of kindness, filial piety, respect, trustworthiness, fairness, citizenship, integrity and humility.
- we provide an environment for our students to achieve their full academic potential and become outstanding citizens who will contribute to making our world a better place.
- Ideals. A full academic program as required by the State of California is offered.
- The curriculum reflects a commitment to educate the whole person.
- Accordingly, the elementary school emphasizes respect for parents, teachers, and elders, while the secondary school guides students to fulfill their personal and civic responsibilities, to cherish their families, their nation, and all living beings.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ukiah Grades: NS-PK | 48 students
1045 North State street
Ukiah, CA 95482
(707)462-6115 3.2 NS-PK
- Redwood Valley Grades: PK-12 | 95 students
Po Box 9
Redwood Valley, CA 95470
(707)485-8778 10.6 PK-12
- Vallejo Grades: PK-12 | 100 students
579 Couch St
Vallejo, CA 94590
(707)643-4283 85.2 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.