Instilling Goodness / Developing Virtue Schools
- Instilling Goodness/Developing Virtue Schools are founded on the ideals set forth in the teachings of the Buddha.
- Accordingly, courses in Buddhist Studies are requisite for all students.
- Students of all faiths, however, are welcome. Our Buddhist schools, in partnership with parents, work to instill and develop in our students the core virtues of kindness, filial piety, respect, trustworthiness, fairness, citizenship, integrity and humility.
- we provide an environment for our students to achieve their full academic potential and become outstanding citizens who will contribute to making our world a better place.
- Ideals. A full academic program as required by the State of California is offered.
- The curriculum reflects a commitment to educate the whole person.
- Accordingly, the elementary school emphasizes respect for parents, teachers, and elders, while the secondary school guides students to fulfill their personal and civic responsibilities, to cherish their families, their nation, and all living beings.