Instilling Goodness / Developing Virtue Schools
- Instilling Goodness/Developing Virtue Schools are founded on the ideals set forth in the teachings of the Buddha.
- Accordingly, courses in Buddhist Studies are requisite for all students.
- Students of all faiths, however, are welcome. Our Buddhist schools, in partnership with parents, work to instill and develop in our students the core virtues of kindness, filial piety, respect, trustworthiness, fairness, citizenship, integrity and humility.
- we provide an environment for our students to achieve their full academic potential and become outstanding citizens who will contribute to making our world a better place.
- Ideals. A full academic program as required by the State of California is offered.
- The curriculum reflects a commitment to educate the whole person.
- Accordingly, the elementary school emphasizes respect for parents, teachers, and elders, while the secondary school guides students to fulfill their personal and civic responsibilities, to cherish their families, their nation, and all living beings.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redwood Valley Grades: PK-12 | 95 students
8555 Uva Drive
Redwood Valley, CA 95470
(707) 485-8778 10.6 PK-12
- Ukiah Grades: NS-PK | 48 students
1045 North State street
Ukiah, CA 95482
(707) 462-6115 3.2 NS-PK
- Vallejo Grades: PK-12 | 98 students
579 Couch St
Vallejo, CA 94590
(707) 643-4283 85.2 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.