Instilling Goodness / Developing Virtue Schools
- Instilling Goodness/Developing Virtue Schools are founded on the ideals set forth in the teachings of the Buddha.
- Accordingly, courses in Buddhist Studies are requisite for all students.
- Students of all faiths, however, are welcome. Our Buddhist schools, in partnership with parents, work to instill and develop in our students the core virtues of kindness, filial piety, respect, trustworthiness, fairness, citizenship, integrity and humility.
- we provide an environment for our students to achieve their full academic potential and become outstanding citizens who will contribute to making our world a better place.
- Ideals. A full academic program as required by the State of California is offered.
- The curriculum reflects a commitment to educate the whole person.
- Accordingly, the elementary school emphasizes respect for parents, teachers, and elders, while the secondary school guides students to fulfill their personal and civic responsibilities, to cherish their families, their nation, and all living beings.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ukiah Grades: NS-PK | 48 students
1045 North State street
Ukiah, CA 95482
(707)462-6115 3.2 NS-PK
- Redwood Valley Grades: PK-12 | 95 students
8555 Uva Drive
Redwood Valley, CA 95470
(707)485-8778 10.6 PK-12
- Vallejo Grades: NS-12 | 100 students
579 Couch St
Vallejo, CA 94590
(707)643-4283 85.2 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.