- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our Early Childhood program is a warm and inviting space that is intentionally filled with natural materials that encourage imagination and creativity. The program follows daily and seasonal rhythms, fostering the development of the whole child by design. The use of structured, creative, and imaginative play lays the foundation for future academic success. Children develop social skills and creative thinking. Storytelling, puppet plays and nursery rhymes, as well as bread baking, soup making, and all-season outdoor play support language, math, and fine and gross motor skills.
- The academic program for Grades 1 through 8 emphasizes a wide spectrum of student growth and development. Classes are small in size and led by qualified teachers who provide individual attention to each student. Each grade is designed to provide a developmentally appropriate academic challenge. Work in the arts and extensive time in nature are integrated into the curriculum to engage a student's head, heart and hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Waldorf School Of Mendocino County?
Endorse The Waldorf School Of Mendocino County. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards