- Suburban School is a year-round school we are licensed for 166 children ranging in ages from 15 months through four-year-olds as well as a private kinder program. All classrooms have a low student to teacher ratio.
- We offer a Swim Camp (Happy Acres Day Camp) for children 5 year olds-10 year olds June - August
- Our program offers a multitude of experiential activities and our curriculum encompasses both traditional and progressive styles of learning with an emphasis on nature basied activities that enhances gross motor development.
- The children enjoy visiting our cowboy campsite, woodworking, and working in our garden.
- We also incorporate visiting experiences such as the Police Department, Fire Department, The Music Man, Magic Theatre Group, Farm Friends, Soccer Shots, Webby Dance, and local physicians, dentists, or veterinarians depending on availability and what curriculum themes are being covered.
- The curriculum also consist of cooking activities as part of the lessons.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$910|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||$150 deposit per month per child with a registration fee of a $100 per child.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Play Clothes with tennis shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||tuiton varies depending on age youngest is at $1050 oldest $910 (kinder) call for current rates|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Climbing, Dance, Flag Football, Gymnastics, Rock Climbing, Soccer, SwimmingBadminton, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Gymnastics,
Rock Climbing, Soccer,
- 15 months olds must be able to walk and have birthdays between April-June. 18 months olds must have dates of birth between Sept.-March. 3 years olds entering Preschool Program must be fully potty trained. A Gessell Developmental screening will be required for all new entering students for PreKinder and Kinder.