- Suburban School is a year-round school for two-year-olds through four-year-olds.
- We offer a Swim Camp for children 5 year olds-10 year olds June - August
- Our program offers a multitude of experiential activities and our curriculum encompasses both traditional and progressive styles of learning with an emphasis on outdoor activities that enhances gross motor development.
- The children enjoy visiting our cowboy campsite, woodworking, and working in our garden in the spring.
- We also incorporate visiting experiences such as the Police Department, Fire Department, The Music Man, Magic Theatre Group, Farm Friends, Soccer Shots, B3 STEM, TumbleBus, and local physicians, dentists, or veterinarians depending on availability and what curriculum themes are being covered.
- The curriculum as consist of cooking activities as part of the lessons.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||tuiton varies depending on age youngest is at $940 oldest $870 (kinder) call for current rates|