Sugar Plum Tree Preschool
Tel: (847) 823-1978
- For over 29 years Sugar Plum Tree has provided the best in care for thousands of children.
- We are a highly recommended child care facility and have been accredited by the National Association of Education for Young Children (NAEYC) for over 13 years and by the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) for over 29 years.
- We offer separate classes in order to advance social development, self expression, and motor skills.
- Our curriculum is based on the Ilinois Learning Standards in conjunction with the Creative Curriculum.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.