- Summit Achievement, is a licensed residential treatment center, is located in the beautiful white mountains region of maine.
- Through the process of engaging therapy, classroom academics and challenging wilderness expeditions, students learn to accept responsibility for personal decisions and past behaviors, address individual and family issues, and become invested in their future.
- Students are required to progress through six program levels. During this process, they become accountable for their behavior, build self-confidence, and learn skills needed to lead healthy, productive lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethel Grades: 9-12 | 205 students
39 Church Street
Bethel, ME 04217
(207)824-7700 10.9 9-12
- Intervale Grades: NS | 30 students
Po Box 495
Intervale, NH 03845
(603)356-3272 12.1 NS
- North Conway Grades: PK-1 | 26 students
58 Oak Street
North Conway, NH 03860
(603)356-4464 13.3 PK-1
- Fryeburg Grades: 9-12 | 583 students
745 Main St
Fryeburg, ME 04037
(207)935-2013 13.8 9-12
- Fryeburg Grades: PK-10 | 17 students
8 Drift Rd
Fryeburg, ME 04037
(207)935-3129 14.5 PK-10
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.