- Summit Achievement, is a licensed residential treatment center, is located in the beautiful white mountains region of maine.
- Through the process of engaging therapy, classroom academics and challenging wilderness expeditions, students learn to accept responsibility for personal decisions and past behaviors, address individual and family issues, and become invested in their future.
- Students are required to progress through six program levels. During this process, they become accountable for their behavior, build self-confidence, and learn skills needed to lead healthy, productive lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BethelGrades: 9-12 | 256 students
Po Box 860
Bethel, ME 04217
- IntervaleGrades: NS-K | 30 students
Po Box 495
Intervale, NH 03845
- North ConwayGrades: PK-1 | 26 students
58 Oak Street
North Conway, NH 03860
- FryeburgGrades: 9-12 | 583 students
745 Main St
Fryeburg, ME 04037
- FryeburgGrades: 1-12 | 17 students
8 Drift Rd
Fryeburg, ME 04037
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.