Sunny Brook Montessori School
Tel: (603) 788-3884
Sunny Brook Montessori School serves 24 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten.
The student:teacher of Sunny Brook Montessori School is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Sunnybrook Montessori School is an independent preschool (ages 3-7) in Lancaster, NH. For over forty years Sunnybrook has been a vibrant community for children and their families.The philosophy of Sunnybrook is based on the work of Dr. Maria Montessori. Children at Sunnybrook are viewed as being capable and intrinsically motivated learners. The early years are a very special time in the life of the child and his/her family. This is a time of natural curiosity and enthusiasm that allow children the opportunity to make deep connections to the world around them.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Sunny Brook Montessori School is Easterseals Lancaster School (4.6 miles away)
The nearest preschool is The Children S House (16.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: 6-12 | 11 students
525 Prospect St
Lancaster, NH 03584
(603) 788-0911 4.6 6-12
- Jefferson Grades: 8-11 | 7 students
US-2 & Davenport Rd
Jefferson, NH 03583
(603) 586-7161 5.1 8-11
- Bethlehem Grades: K-8 | 18 students
809 Brook Rd
Bethlehem, NH 03574
(603) 444-1221 16.2 K-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.