Sunny Brook Montessori School
Sunny Brook Montessori School serves 24 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten.
The student:teacher of Sunny Brook Montessori School is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 24 students
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Sunnybrook Montessori School is an independent preschool (ages 3-7) in Lancaster, NH. For over forty years Sunnybrook has been a vibrant community for children and their families.The philosophy of Sunnybrook is based on the work of Dr. Maria Montessori. Children at Sunnybrook are viewed as being capable and intrinsically motivated learners. The early years are a very special time in the life of the child and his/her family. This is a time of natural curiosity and enthusiasm that allow children the opportunity to make deep connections to the world around them.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Sunny Brook Montessori School often compared to?
Sunny Brook Montessori Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like The Children S House, The Lilliputian School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Sunny Brook Montessori School?
The application deadline for Sunny Brook Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Sunny Brook Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.