Sunny Brook Montessori School
- Sunny Brook Montessori School serves 24 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten.
- The student:teacher of Sunny Brook Montessori School is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Sunnybrook Montessori School is an independent preschool (ages 3-7) in Lancaster, NH. For over forty years Sunnybrook has been a vibrant community for children and their families.The philosophy of Sunnybrook is based on the work of Dr. Maria Montessori. Children at Sunnybrook are viewed as being capable and intrinsically motivated learners. The early years are a very special time in the life of the child and his/her family. This is a time of natural curiosity and enthusiasm that allow children the opportunity to make deep connections to the world around them.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: 5-12 | 9 students
525 Prospect St
Lancaster, NH 03584
(603)788-0911 4.6 5-12
- Jefferson Grades: 8-11 | 7 students
US-2 & Davenport Rd
Jefferson, NH 03583
(603)586-7161 5.1 8-11
- Bethlehem Grades: K-8 | 18 students
809 Brook Rd
Bethlehem, NH 03574
(603)444-1221 16.2 K-8
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.