Sunshine Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (915) 857-5100
- Sunshine Christian School is a nurturing environment, where a teacher who sees this as a ministry, not just a job, teaches your child.
- The Abeka curriculum will give your child a strong foundation in phonics.
- The teachers will train your child in godly character. Your child will experience important life lessons of grace, trust, honesty, integrity and natural consequences.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Paso Grades: PK-1 | 60 students
1712 Weston Brent Ln
El Paso, TX 79935
(915) 592-6036 1.8 PK-1
- El Paso Grades: K | 14 students
3500 George Dieter Dr Ste C
El Paso, TX 79936
(915) 842-2456 1.9 K
- El Paso Grades: K-1 | 36 students
2191 Sun Country Dr
El Paso, TX 79938
(915) 584-9215 2 K-1
- El Paso Grades: NS-PK
11022 Vista Del Sol Dr
El Paso, TX 79935
(915) 591-7795 2.4 NS-PK
Both our children have been attending Sunshine Christian School since preschool. Our oldest will be going into second grade next year. Every teacher at this school cares deeply for the education of the students, especially Ms. Jean. The results are well above any public school offering in El Paso that we are aware. Small class sizes, advanced curriculum, good parents, and good children all around. Most importantly they place a high value on faith, family, prayer, and scripture. This includes the health, wellness, good habits, and overall complete happiness of the children and parents. We could not be more impressed and pleased with the school, teachers, administration, and care our children have received. We pray God continues to bestow blessings on this community.
- Posted by Parent - Endeavorer
Exceptional School in all ways! We could not be happier with the level of education our children are receiving. God Bless!
- Posted by Parent - Cindy M D
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.