Sunshine Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Sunshine Christian School is a nurturing environment, where a teacher who sees this as a ministry, not just a job, teaches your child.
- The Abeka curriculum will give your child a strong foundation in phonics.
- The teachers will train your child in godly character. Your child will experience important life lessons of grace, trust, honesty, integrity and natural consequences.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Paso Grades: PK-1 | 40 students
1712 Weston Brent Ln
El Paso, TX 79935
(915)592-6036 1.8 PK-1
- El Paso Grades: K | 14 students
3500 George Dieter Dr Ste C
El Paso, TX 79936
(915)842-2456 1.9 K
- El Paso Grades: K-1 | 36 students
2191 Sun Country Dr
El Paso, TX 79938
(915)584-9215 2 K-1
- El Paso Grades: NS-PK
11022 Vista Del Sol Dr
El Paso, TX 79935
(915)591-7795 2.4 NS-PK
Both our children have been attending Sunshine Christian School since preschool. Our oldest will be going into second grade next year. Every teacher at this school cares deeply for the education of the students, especially Ms. Jean. The results are well above any public school offering in El Paso that we are aware. Small class sizes, advanced curriculum, good parents, and good children all around. Most importantly they place a high value on faith, family, prayer, and scripture. This includes the health, wellness, good habits, and overall complete happiness of the children and parents. We could not be more impressed and pleased with the school, teachers, administration, and care our children have received. We pray God continues to bestow blessings on this community.
- Posted by Parent - Endeavorer
Exceptional School in all ways! We could not be happier with the level of education our children are receiving. God Bless!
- Posted by Parent - Cindy M D
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.