Susanville Adventist Christian School
- Susanville Adventist Christian School is a Seventh-day Adventist, Bible- based elementary school providing a Christ centered, character building, and quality learning environment.
Susanville Adventist Christian School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$260|
- Susanville Adventist Christian School is looking for students, grades 1-8, who are interested in participating in a Christian, close, caring, and challenging academic learning environment.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westwood Grades: 3-12 | 14 students
198 Main St.
Westwood, CA 96137
(530) 596-3343 10.2 3-12
- Litchfield Grades: K-11 | 6 students
501-360 Highsay # 395
Litchfield, CA 96117
(530) 310-1852 12.3 K-11
- Standish Grades: 1-8 | 16 students
470-095 Buntingville Rd A3
Standish, CA 96128
(530) 254-6676 12.9 1-8
- Westwood Grades: K-6 | 18 students
2610 State Route A13
Westwood, CA 96137
(530) 596-4100 26 K-6
- Quincy Grades: PK-11 | 91 students
49 S Lindan Ave
Quincy, CA 95971
(530) 283-0415 36.7 PK-11
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.