Susanville Adventist Christian School
- Susanville Adventist Christian School is a Seventh-day Adventist, Bible- based elementary school providing a Christ centered, character building, and quality learning environment.
Susanville Adventist Christian School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$260|
- Susanville Adventist Christian School is looking for students, grades 1-8, who are interested in participating in a Christian, close, caring, and challenging academic learning environment.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westwood Grades: PK-12 | 16 students
198 Main St.
Westwood, CA 96137
(530)596-3343 10.2 PK-12
- Taylorsville Grades: K-2 | 8 students
Main and Anne Sts.
Taylorsville, CA 95983
(530)258-6585 20.2 K-2
- Westwood Grades: K-8 | 28 students
2610 State Route A13
Westwood, CA 96137
(530)596-4100 26 K-8
- Quincy Grades: PK-11 | 91 students
49 S Lindan Ave
Quincy, CA 95971
(530)283-0415 36.7 PK-11
- Magalia Grades: 6-12 | 8 students
Magalia, CA 95954
(530)873-1411 64.6 6-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.