Lake Almanor Christian School serves 17 students in grades Kindergarten-8, is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
The student:teacher of Lake Almanor Christian School is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 17 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,400
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
tuition can be broken into 10 monthly payments, Kindergarten tuition is $3,020 yearly
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Students must meet academic requirments. Parents may apply for financial assitance. There is a dress code. We teach from a biblical worldview, using Christian curriculum. We have caring teachers and a very safe community.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Lake Almanor Christian School cost?
Lake Almanor Christian School's tuition is approximately $3,400 for private students.
What schools are Lake Almanor Christian School often compared to?
Lake Almanor Christian Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like St. Andrew's Academy by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Lake Almanor Christian School?
The application deadline for Lake Almanor Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Lake Almanor Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.