Lake Almanor Christian School
- Lake Almanor Christian School serves 28 students in grades Kindergarten-8 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Lake Almanor Christian School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,400|
|Tuition Notes||tuition can be broken into 10 monthly payments, Kindergarten tuition is $3,020 yearly|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
- Students must meet academic requirments. Parents may apply for financial assitance. There is a dress code. We teach from a biblical worldview, using Christian curriculum. We have caring teachers and a very safe community.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Taylorsville Grades: K-2 | 8 students
Main and Anne Sts.
Taylorsville, CA 95983
(530)258-6585 19.2 K-2
- Quincy Grades: PK-11 | 91 students
49 S Lindan Ave
Quincy, CA 95971
(530)283-0415 25.4 PK-11
- Susanville Grades: 1-8 | 5 students
455 Cedar Street
Susanville, CA 96130
(530)257-5045 26 1-8
- Westwood Grades: PK-12 | 16 students
198 Main St.
Westwood, CA 96137
(530)596-3343 30.4 PK-12
- Magalia Grades: 1-8 | 14 students
15204 Skyway Rd
Magalia, CA 95954
(530)873-9168 38.2 1-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.