Teddy Bear Tymes #2
- Teddy Bear Tymes Child Care Center understands the need for a child to have early child hood education.
- We take time to focus on individual childs needs. Give your child well rounded education as well as social skills.
- We here at Teddy Bear Tymes Child Care feel it is important for a child to have self experiences as well as with other children.
- Teddy Bear Tymes Child Care Center understands some children may need Special Education, Special Needs, or Special Needs Children Care. We are here to tend to those needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Bernardino Grades: PK-8 | 208 students
2620 N Arrowhead Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92405
(909)886-1088 1.4 PK-8
- San Bernardino Grades: PK-K | 81 students
855 E Hospitality Lane
San Bernardino, CA 92408
(909)889-0700 1.7 PK-K
- San Bernardino Grades: 9-12 | 548 students
2772 Sterling Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92404
(909)886-4659 1.9 9-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.