The Chartwell Center
- The Chartwell Center is a non-profit organization that serves children with autism and related disorders.
- Located in the Lower Garden District New Orleans, the center provides three different services: Applied Behavior Analysis, Education Services, and Vocational Training to children and adults. We also offer training and technical support to parents, teachers and other professionals.
- Chartwell's mission is to serve children with autism spectrum disorders by providing educational services, and by offering training and support to families, teachers and other professionals.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Orleans Grades: PK-8 | 375 students
812 General Pershing St
New Orleans, LA 70115
(504)896-4500 2.2 PK-8
- Hammond Grades: NS-8 | 237 students
47342 North Cherry Street
Hammond, LA 70401
(985)542-7212 43.7 NS-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.