A Different World Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- A Different World Academy serves 51 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of A Different World Academy is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Learning Disorders, ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, other Mental Health|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gretna Grades: NS-8 | 458 students
3101 Wall Blvd
Gretna, LA 70056
(504)392-0902 1.6 NS-8
- Marrero Grades: 8-12 | 449 students
537 Avenue D
Marrero, LA 70072
(504)341-6217 3.7 8-12
- Marrero Grades: NS-6 | 84 students
6216 6th Ave
Marrero, LA 70072
(504)340-2894 4.5 NS-6
College prep curriculum, small class size, and totally different from tie rest! I love the staff and whole hearted environment...keep up the good work
- Posted by Parent - lodal
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.