Arden Cahill Academy
- It is the purpose of Arden Cahill Academy to create a wholesome environment for learning where each child may grow and mature intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically, and morally to the best of his ability.
- Arden Cahill Academy is a state approved, non-discriminatory school for Infant Center (2months) through eighth grade.
- We provide an environment that encourages academic excellence and provides cultural enrichment.
- We strongly focus on basic academic skills for high school preparedness.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||458 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Laura Ruiz|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Math Club, Quiz Bowl Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Book Club, Drama Club, Piano Lessons
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gretna Grades: PK-3 | 67 students
552 Terry Parkway
Gretna, LA 70056
(504)362-0513 2.5 PK-3
- Gretna Grades: PK-7 | 340 students
2106 Deerfield Rd
Gretna, LA 70056
(504)367-3601 2.6 PK-7
- Gretna Grades: PK-7 | 311 students
3610 Claire Ave
Gretna, LA 70053
(504)366-3538 1.3 PK-7
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.