Elmwood Park Academy
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 149 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Core Education, Not Common, Focus On Math, Reading, & Language. Science and History.
- Progressive school focus on learning, not on testing.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Elmwood Park Academy cost?
Elmwood Park Academy's tuition is approximately $4,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Elmwood Park Academy?
The acceptance rate of Elmwood Park Academy is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 89%.
When is the application deadline for Elmwood Park Academy?
The application deadline for Elmwood Park Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Elmwood Park Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards