The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Children's School @ URMC invites you to discover all the ways we can help your child explore, learn and grow. You'll find our nurturing teachers and interactive curriculum excel at preparing children for school success. At the Children's School @ URMC we believe every moment is a teachable one! Drop in anytime to tour our center, we'd love to meet you!
- The center utilizes a keypad entry and has a fenced playground. All staff are certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6pm, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Children's School @ URMC?
The application deadline for The Children's School @ URMC is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Children's School @ URMC. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.