The Children's Schoolhouse Montessori Preschool Of Wilmington
The Children's Schoolhouse Montessori Preschool Of Wilmington Photo #2 - Preschoolers find great joy in learning to read and write at an early age!
- 34 YEARSOFMONTESSORIEXCELLENCE!TheChildren'sSchoolhouse MontessoriPreschoolprepareseachchildnot only for school but forlife.TheChildren'sSchoolhouseMontessori Preschool of WilmingtonNCisdedicated tocreatingan environment of acceptance, kindness,joyandanappreciation ofthe world community.
- The Children's SchoolhouseMontessoriPreschoolofWilmington NC, is asmall traditionalMontessori Schoolcommittedtoa highquality of individual academicexperienceadministeredwithanenthusiastic but gentleapproach.
- The loving and supportive environmentoffersasafeplacefor children to learn and grow tothelimitoftheirabilities.
- The school is well known forskillfullycreatingastrongMontessori foundation foreachchildthatsuccessfullycarries overintoanyschoolenvironment..
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Association Montessori International (AMI)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$380|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||There are different options for tuition rates depending on the number of days a child attends. Prices range from $275 - $380 We offer a Marine science summer camp full of sealife, sea lore, daily art projects, music and movement, outside environment and much more. The children learn about a different marine animal each day. Many sealife hands on experiences are offered during the week!|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$275|
|Tuition Notes||Two-day program (9 a.m. to 1 p.m.) $275 monthly ? Three-day program (9 a.m. to 1 p.m.) $340 monthly ? Five-day program (9 a.m. to 1 p.m.) $425 monthlyFive-day program (9 a.m. to 2:10 p.m.) $525 monthly ? ? Please call for Early Bird|
|Admissions Director||Lucy Hieronymus|
- 34 YEARS OF MONTESSORI EXCELLENCE
- !The Children's Schoolhouse Montessori Preschool ofWilmington NC is dedicated to creating an environment of acceptance,kindness, joy and an appreciation of the world community. TheChildren's Schoolhouse Montessori Preschool of Wilmington NC, is asmall traditional Montessori school committed to a high qualityof individual academic experience administered with an enthusiastic butgentle approach. The loving and supportive environment creates a safeplace for children to learn and grow to the limit of ther abilities.The school is well known for skillfully creating a strong Montessoifoundation for each child that successfully carries over intoany school environment. Gardening ,marine science, daily musicand movement, stage performances, outside environment and gymtime, geography, history ,Spanish, poetry, grace and courtesylessons, practical life exercises, art and art history are some ofthe curriculum offered.The children have daily individualand group lessons in reading and mathematics. We have foundthat children are the happiest when engaged in an activity thatpeaks their curiosity!The Children's Schoolhouse MontessoriPreschool is a school where children love to learn
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Asheville Grades: PK-K | 106 students
15 Julia St
Asheville, NC 28801
(828)645-3433 281.2 PK-K
- Durham Grades: K-1 | 28 students
6701 Garrett Road
Durham, NC 27707
(919)490-0287 132.3 K-1
- Fayetteville Grades: NS-3 | 34 students
1201 Cape Court
Fayetteville, NC 28304
(910)323-4183 82.1 NS-3
Nearby Homes for Sale
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Are the SAT and ACT essential for college admissions? The answer to that question depends on many things, not the least of which is your own personal philosophy of education. Some more answers here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.