The Childrens Garden
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (765) 452-1152
- The Children's Garden Montessori School was established in 1998, The Children's Garden seeks to follow the discoveries of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Raymin and Janice Harp founded the school with the assistance of a group of caring families who were dedicated to an authentic implementation of the Montessori education.
- We are proud to be one of only a few schools in Indiana to be fully recognized by the Association Montessori Internationale.
- T.C.G. is registered with the state of Indiana as a non-public school.
- Children of mixed ages and abilities work together in a Montessori class.
- Each child is treated as an individual, and is offered lessons that build on their interests, and fit their developmental needs.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kokomo Grades: K-8 | 71 students
830 S Main St
Kokomo, IN 46901
(765) 457-5545 1.8 K-8
- Kokomo Grades: PK-4 | 17 students
1599 East Sycamore St
Kokomo, IN 46901
(765) 459-5201 1.8 PK-4
- Kokomo Grades: K-12 | 33 students
610 W Alto Rd
Kokomo, IN 46902
(765) 453-9768 2.8 K-12
Our children have attended The Children's Garden since 2006. One of our children is currently attending the school and the older two attended through Kindergarten. Our experience at The Children's Garden has been extremely positive. Mrs. Harp and her assistants provide a caring environment where the children are able to learn at their own pace. Our children have a solid Montessori foundation to build upon and have transitioned easily into public school.
- Posted by Parent - marva
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.