Sts Joan Of Arc & Patrick School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (765) 865-9960
- Sts. Joan of Arc & Patrick School is comprised of two campuses.
- Students from preschool through second grade are at the St. Patrick campus, located at 1230 N. Armstrong.
- Students in third through eighth grade are at our St. Joan of Arc campus at 3155 South County Road 200 West.
- A shuttle bus provides families with the convenient option of dropping off and picking up at either campus at the start and end of the day.
- Sts. Joan of Arc & Patrick School strives to provide an environment that nurtures academic excellence and a desire to learn.
- Our ISTEP scores are consistently among the highest in the state.
- The Indiana Department of Education rated STSJP Exemplary in its yearly progress review.
- Our early childhood programs give children the skills and tools they need to be successful as students.
- There is an emphasis on literacy and numbers skills, allowing the children to learn in context while surrounded by acceptance, love, understanding and a feeling of security and structure.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||309 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kokomo Grades: K-12 | 57 students
3007 E Carter St
Kokomo, IN 46901
(765) 459-4662 5.3 K-12
- Fayetteville Grades: NS-8 | 223 students
1620 Marlborough Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28304
(910) 323-1865 543.3 NS-8
I am so very thankful for this school. My two children attend the St. Patrick campus. I was very unsure at first as to where to begin their educational journey. However, the teachers are some of the most caring people I`ve ever met! The curriculum is strong and I have no doubt that my children are more than prepared for whenever they transition to public school. Honestly, they`ll most likely be ahead. I love the smaller class sizes, and I love knowing that my children`s spirituality is also growing while here. There`s no other place I`d recommend!
- Posted by Parent - Beyond Pleased
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?