Sts Joan Of Arc & Patrick School
5.00 (1 review)
- Sts. Joan of Arc & Patrick School is comprised of two campuses.
- Students from preschool through second grade are at the St. Patrick campus, located at 1230 N. Armstrong.
- Students in third through eighth grade are at our St. Joan of Arc campus at 3155 South County Road 200 West.
- A shuttle bus provides families with the convenient option of dropping off and picking up at either campus at the start and end of the day.
- Sts. Joan of Arc & Patrick School strives to provide an environment that nurtures academic excellence and a desire to learn.
- Our ISTEP scores are consistently among the highest in the state.
- The Indiana Department of Education rated STSJP Exemplary in its yearly progress review.
- Our early childhood programs give children the skills and tools they need to be successful as students.
- There is an emphasis on literacy and numbers skills, allowing the children to learn in context while surrounded by acceptance, love, understanding and a feeling of security and structure.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||309 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kokomo Grades: K-12 | 57 students
3007 E Carter St
Kokomo, IN 46901
(765)459-4662 5.3 K-12
- Fayetteville Grades: NS-8 | 223 students
1620 Marlborough Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28304
(910)323-1865 543.3 NS-8
I am so very thankful for this school. My two children attend the St. Patrick campus. I was very unsure at first as to where to begin their educational journey. However, the teachers are some of the most caring people I`ve ever met! The curriculum is strong and I have no doubt that my children are more than prepared for whenever they transition to public school. Honestly, they`ll most likely be ahead. I love the smaller class sizes, and I love knowing that my children`s spirituality is also growing while here. There`s no other place I`d recommend!
- Posted by Parent - Beyond Pleased
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.