The Goddard School
Tel: (314) 918-1210
The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Chess, Spanish Lessons
- Our school is dedicated to providing a caring and nurturing environment for the education and development of your child. Our degreed teachers excel at collaborating with families to create an individualized, educational and fun environment for children to learn and grow. While supporting our play based curriculum we are proud to include the Chess at Three program, daily Spanish class, Yoga and many more curricular resources. Our focus on STEAM activities creates hands-on experiences that inspire 21st century learners. We are devoted to providing the best kindergarten preparation for your child. Give us a call! We look forward to meeting you! Jody McManus, Owner
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to The Goddard School is Epworth School (0.9 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is The Waldorf School of St. Louis (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: Inquire with school | 229 students
330 N. Gore
Saint Louis, MO 63119
(314) 968-4727 0.6 Inquire with school
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
501 Bacon Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63119
(314) 968-5225 0.6 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.