The Learning Tree
- The Learning Tree is a private, non-profit school for individuals with mental retardation who face language/communication difficulties and engage in challenging behaviors directed towards others of themselves.
- The educational component of the program is licensed and monitored by the Alabama State Department of Education and its divisions of Special Education Services.
- The home life component of our program is certified and monitored by the Alabama State Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation.
- The Learning Tree exists to provide a warm and loving environment to persons with significant challenges.
- Through systematic programming, we provide individualized instruction and behavioral intervention to maximize achievement in all areas in order to promote a quality of life enjoyed by non-disabled peers.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 202 students
831 Alexandria Rd Sw
Jacksonville, AL 36265
AnnistonGrades: PK-12 | 232 students
16 Morton Rd
Anniston, AL 36205
AnnistonGrades: PK-K | 74 students
4723 Saks Road
Anniston, AL 36201
AnnistonGrades: PK-KG | 85 students
Po Box 1844/1400 Noble St
Anniston, AL 36202
GadsdenGrades: PK-8 | 156 students
700 Albert Rains Blvd
Gadsden, AL 35901
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?