The Mcclelland School
5.00 (1 review)
- "McClelland celebrates every child by promoting character growth, a lifelong love of learning, and academic achievement in a creative and safe environment.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Association of Colorado Independent Schools (ACIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(clean and neat)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,650|
|Tuition Notes||plus application fee|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Jo Nesbit|
- Pueblo's only independent school. Preschool-8th grade. Serving the children of Pueblo since 1905.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pueblo Grades: PK-12 | 174 students
320 Goodnight Ave
Pueblo, CO 81004
(719)561-1121 2.4 PK-12
- Pueblo Grades: K-9 | 20 students
2901 Oneal Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81005
(719)565-2113 2.6 K-9
- Pueblo Grades: K-12 | 76 students
4235 Parkhill Pl
Pueblo, CO 81008
(719)544-6174 19.1 K-12
We love McClelland! Both my kids have excelled here, we wouldn't go anywhere else!
- Posted by Parent - momof2
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.