Happyland Preschool And Kindergarten
5.00 (1 review)
- Happyland Preschool And Kindergarten serves 100 students in grades Nursery/Preschool and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Happyland Preschool And Kindergarten is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||please contact school|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kip Amaya|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pueblo Grades: K-10 | 76 students
4235 Parkhill Pl
Pueblo, CO 81008
(719)544-6174 19.8 K-10
- Pueblo Grades: PK-10 | 60 students
347 S Del Norte Ave
Pueblo, CO 81007
(719)647-2868 6.9 PK-10
My children have been in the Happyland classroom for the past 4 years. We have loved this school and my only wish is that they would go all the way through grade school. The children learn all they need to be prepared for elementary school plus they learn to be kind and love others the way God loves us.
- Posted by Parent - Beth S.
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.