St Therese Catholic School
- St. Therese Catholic School mission is to provide for the spiritual and academic growth and development of each student within an environment formed by the values of sacred scripture and the traditions of the Catholic Church.
- The principal's charge is to ensure that St. Therese students are prepard for the spiritual challenges and academic demands of the 21st century in a faith filled and safe environment.
- St. Therese intends to to inform and form the very being of its students.
- The school strives to not only influence what students know and are able to do, but also establish the foundation for the kind of people they will become.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Available on the Website Within the Student / Parent Handbook)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,300|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$850|
National avg.: 85%
- St. Therese Catholic School prepares students for the academic and spritual challenges of 21st century. We ensure academic achievement through a comprehensive traditionial liberal arts curriculum, built upon the underlying principles of rigor and reason, and integrated with the teachings of Catholic tradition. We maintain a complete Preschool - 8th Grade instructional program taught by a staff of cerified/highly qualified teachers. The High SChool program is an onsite hybrid virtual school with online insructors provided by the Virtual Schools of Excellence supported by onsite academic coaches. The school is led by a principal with over 25 years of educational or administrative experience. The instructional program is supported by integrated instructional technology including interactive SMART Technology, Renaissance Learning and 3P Mathletics courseware.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pueblo Grades: K-9 | 20 students
2901 Oneal Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81005
(719)565-2113 2.7 K-9
- Pueblo Grades: K-10 | 76 students
4235 Parkhill Pl
Pueblo, CO 81008
(719)544-6174 18.2 K-10
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.