Trinity Lutheran School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (719) 542-1864
Trinity Lutheran School aims beyond the standards and moves more towards mastery and excellence in the academic and personal realms, which include morals and ethics. We believe in mixing religious principals into daily academic lessons. We encourage physical, emotional, and spiritual growth in all students. We prepare students to be successful, productive adults. Trinity has had many graduates go on to be successful in high school by achieving the rank of Valedictorian, Salutatorian, gold, and silver cords.
Trinity Lutheran School places among the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,150|
|Admissions Director||David Gosa|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Trinity Lutheran School aims beyond the standards and moves more towards mastery and excellence in the academic and personal realms, which include morals and ethics. We believe in mixing religious principals into daily academic lessons. We encourage physical, emotional, and spiritual growth in all students. We prepare students to be successful, productive adults. Trinity has had many graduates go on to be successful in high school by achieving the rank of Valedictorian, Salutatorian, gold, and silver cords.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pueblo Grades: PK-12 | 131 students
320 Goodnight Ave
Pueblo, CO 81004
(719) 561-1121 1.7 PK-12
- Pueblo Grades: K-9 | 20 students
2901 Oneal Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81005
(719) 565-2113 2.7 K-9
- Pueblo Grades: K-10 | 76 students
4235 Parkhill Pl
Pueblo, CO 81008
(719) 544-6174 18.4 K-10
- Pueblo Grades: PK-10 | 60 students
347 S Del Norte Ave
Pueblo, CO 81007
(719) 647-2868 7.2 PK-10
Trinity provides an excellent academic education. The staff's dedication and passion for their students and school are evidenced in the care, time and work that is poured into their jobs. There is a strong family culture that is evidenced by parental involvement and care for one another. Trinity provides an outstanding well rounded educational experience focusing on all elements of child growth; physical, spiritual, mental and emotional. My daughter has thrived here.
- Posted by Parent - Shirley
The dedication and commitment of the staff is amazing and the quality of the education and experience is second to none. My child would never attend any other school.
- Posted by Parent - Michael
I attended Trinity from Preschool to 8th grade and receive a wonderful education. I always looked forward to going to school. I was very well prepared to enter public high school. Thanks to all the teachers.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - deann
Quality academic program comparable to high level public school curriculum. Expect excessive homework. Emphasis on core studies, memorization, hard work, perseverance, morality, christianity, discipline. Music, art, athletics available. Beautiful gym, and clean classrooms, building. Parental involvement very high, particularly from "stay at home" parents.
- Posted by Parent - shana
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.