St John Neumann Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. John Neumann Catholic School was established for the purpose of providing quality private education.
- It is a school committed to teaching Catholic faith and values and to help each child acquire skills for personal growth and service to others.
- The school offers a curriculum of instruction in the doctrines of the Catholic faith, and provides opportunities for each child to practice that faith in an atmosphere rooted in Christian values.
- In keeping with these principles, it manifests the acceptance of every student regardless of religion, race or color.
- The goal of St. John Neumann Preschool is to help the child develop skills within the areas of personal and social growth, gross and fine motor development, and perceptual, cognitive and language growth.
- These skills are encouraged through a curriculum which includes free play, sharing/show and tell, stories, songs, finger plays, creative art activities, drama, nutrition, science and nature activities.
- Shapes, colors, alphabet and numbers are integrated in the preschool curriculum.
- We strive to enhance the child's spiritual development, by providing a Christian environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pueblo Grades: K-9 | 20 students
2901 Oneal Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81005
(719)565-2113 1.3 K-9
- Pueblo Grades: PK-12 | 174 students
320 Goodnight Ave
Pueblo, CO 81004
(719)561-1121 3.4 PK-12
- Pueblo Grades: K-12 | 76 students
4235 Parkhill Pl
Pueblo, CO 81008
(719)544-6174 21.1 K-12
I am so pleased with our experience with John Neumann. I have two children enrolled in the school. They are challenged, loved, and supported.
- Posted by Parent - Mom of two
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.