The Montessori School For Shreveport
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 255 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Montessori School for Shreveport educates a diverse student body beginning at 21 months through 14 years of age. Each classroom is guided by a certified American Montessori Society (AMS) teacher who has been specifically trained for the ages of the children he or she is instructing.
- Our children are the beneficiaries of a wonderful educational opportunity. This Shreveport, Louisiana school utilizes the Montessori philosophy and teaching methods to develop independent, confident, and competent individuals. We are a parent owned non-profit Montessori school that provides a nurturing learning environment using Montessori methods and philosophy. Families, faculty, and administration form a community to facilitate the emotional, social, physical, and academic development of competent, confident, and responsible individuals. The Montessori School for Shreveport is committed to making our environment safe and optimal for the physical, academic, social and emotional development of all our students.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does The Montessori School For Shreveport offer?
The Montessori School For Shreveport offers 2 interscholastic sports: Cross Country and Soccer.
When is the application deadline for The Montessori School For Shreveport?
The application deadline for The Montessori School For Shreveport is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Montessori School For Shreveport. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards