We at Montessori School of North Dallas strive to harness and develop your child in a loving environment, which will feel like home.
In our ever-enduring commitment to Dr. Montessori's method of education, your child will grow to meet his potential and his dreams will become reality.
Open house is August 8 2009 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM) First day of fall school year is August 10 2009.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 43 students
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please contact the school for tuition information.
- In our school, you will find • A Full, rich and balanced program that is true to principles of Montessori education. • Staff longevity. • Low teacher to child ratios • Opportunities for Parent involvement. MSND parents participate fully in school life, from assisting with parties and fundraising to making presentations about their careers and special interests. • Cultural diversity. We seek and attract children from many different cultural and ethnic backgrounds. • Children learning to love to learn in a calm and loving environment. • Opportunities for 2, 3, or 5 day full or part-time programs Our dedicated teaching staff directs learning through exploration believing that in order to develop their intellectual, social and physical skills to the fullest, children must have freedom achieved through order and self discipline. Classroom environments and teaching materials are designed to make the most of the child's natural intellect, curiosity, and love for learning.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Montessori School Of North Dallas?
The application deadline for The Montessori School Of North Dallas is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Montessori School Of North Dallas. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.