- Thompson Child & Family Focus (formerly Thompson Children's Home) provides diverse services in treatment, education and care.
- The Center is five-star state licensed and accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Thompson embraces children who are at risk for social and academic failure by providing intensive treatment, protection, specialized education and stabilized family environments.
- We believe these are the core ingredients that ensure success.
- The ability of our children and families to achieve independent and rewarding lives is the challenge that connects all of our efforts.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-10|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.