The Spring Hill School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 141 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 5 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
No super hero or television characters
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- We support and nurture each child`s brilliance and unique gifts by encouraging each to reach his or her potential with joy, confidence, new perspectives and a sense of self.
- We model academic excellence through an individualized curriculum focusing on intellectual curiosity and creativity.
- We are committed to providing a school fully integrated with nature through a hands-on approach to sustainability including gardening and recycling programs, and a natural playground where children can climb trees and build forts.
- We provide an environment where children learn experientially, exploring, discovering and developing life skills, self-discipline, resilience, and leadership competency.
- We foster personal connections and the value of teamwork with an emphasis on a socially diverse community based on integrity and respectful engagement amongst all.
- We cultivate flexibility and adaptability through an exploration of foreign languages, science and technology, and global cultures in this rapidly changing environment.
- Fall 2018 will mark the schools expansion to include a full Toddler (18 months) - Grade 8 program. Contruction of our new Middle School program (grades 5 - 8) will be completed in Spring 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does The Spring Hill School offer a summer program?
Yes, The Spring Hill School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for The Spring Hill School?
The application deadline for The Spring Hill School is Mar. 5 / rolling (applications are due on Mar. 5 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse The Spring Hill School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards