The Stork's Nest Child Academy - East Greenwich
PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAM Our academy provides programs for infants, toddlers, pre-school, kindergarten and school-age children.
The Stork's Nest Child Academy has a developmentally age-appropriate curriculum consisting of a variety of components designed to meet the individual needs of each child and their family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 155 students
- Yearly Tuition: $255
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is based on number of scheduled days and ranges from $200-$255.00. Please call for specific rates.
% on Financial Aid
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Computer Lessons, Sign Language
- PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY The ability to communicate in words is the single most important skill that a child acquires. Once language has developed, it forms the basis for all subsequent learning and is the medium through which most relationships are conducted. Once a child has developed language skills, our concentration focuses on helping the child grow and develop socially, emotionally and intellectually. We vow to provide a safe, healthy learning environment where your child will enhance physical and intellectual competencies. We will support the social and emotional development of each child by providing positive guidance as well as establish a positive and productive relationship between the caregivers, children and their families. The Stork's Nest Child Academy strives toward building the skills in your child that will become their foundation for life-long learning. This is, in a very real sense, the heart of teaching young children.
I don' t know where to begin! This program is exceptional! We were so afraid to bring our child back to daycare during this covid scare but we had to work. The teachers at the Stork's Nest are so diligent about their Covid policies that I am not sure why we worried at all. They are always wearing their masks, my child is picked up and dropped off at the door, and the communication between myself and the teacher is constant. They have been honest about any suspected cases and careful to always air on the side of caution if a staff member is not feeling well and has them go home and be tested. They follow all regulations put forth by the CDC. Aside from doing all that, they still teach and love my child every day. They send home pictures so I can see the classroom and what my baby is doing. They have gone above and beyond. I am so grateful for this program and hope to be with them for years to come!
Storks nest academy is the finest schools in the Rhode Island areas! The academic program teachers and other extracurricular activities by far beat any other program! Any parent will never be disappointed with enrolling your children at any of their 3 locations!
Endorse The Stork's Nest Child Academy - East Greenwich. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.