Timber Ridge School
- Timber Ridge School is approved as a special education facility.
- Our instructional programs meet the needs of emotionally disturbed and learning disabled students.
- We are licensed by the Virginia Interdepartmental Office for the Regulation of Children's Facilities and we meet the Special Education standards.
- We are accredited by the Virginia Association of Specialized Education Facilities and by the National Council for the Accreditation of Special Education Services.
- All our educational staff have certificates to teach special education and in their content area.
- Timber Ridge School is a licensed residential treatment and accredited educational program serving young men with a history of serious emotional, learning, and behavioral difficulties.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|