Each of our teachers is highly trained on how to handle their specific age group.
The entire staff is CPR and First Aid trained and certified.
We pride ourselves on building great relationships with children and their families.
Please schedule a tour to see first hand how our curriculum promotes individual development.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our experts designed our classrooms and activity lesson plans to help prepare your child for success in elementary school and beyond. With designated learning centers, such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You’ll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts, book labels, and children’s books. By helping your child connect to both spoken words and print, we are helping to develop their literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we’re excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- At Toepperwein Road KinderCare, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. All of our outside perimeter doors and fenced playground areas are locked to ensure security. For further security, our front entrance has a coded entry system where only authorized family members will have their own code to enter the building. Otherwise, a door bell is available for visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. Additionally, we have Irma as our on-site Health and Safety Coordinator. Irma's role includes conducting monthly earthquake and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- CCDS and NACCRA
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Toepperwein Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Toepperwein Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Toepperwein Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.